httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] "Little Girl Lost" still needs some serious help/Apache Problems
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:40:37 GMT
* Martin Hudec wrote:

> these are the lines which I take as arrogant:
>
> over 1500 useless lines.
> Please stop sending such garbage. Please stop top posting.

The message *did* contain over 1500 useless lines, so what?
That's not arrogant. That was a kind request to stop the fun.

> This problem is not only here on Apache Users mailing list.
> Also on others there are users who thinks that all newbies should ask the
> right questions in the right way, but it is not possible.

That's the reason why I've tried to teach the right way. Yes, ranting
replies are not limited to this list.

> Btw if I may ask, what kind of connection do you have? :) At home I am
> downloading my mails with 56kbits dialup and I see no problem, no huge amount
> of data, it is just text :). Yes in work I have 1Mbits connection so I may
> say such subjective things about connection as in my previous posting.

ISDN, but very overloaded. Receiving some hundred mails per day is quite
fun ;-)

anyway, no arrogance was intended, I think we can close this topic right
now.

nd
--
>>> Muschelflucht-Zusatzeinrichtung.
>> Shell-Escape ist ja noch klar, aber `Zusatzeinrichtung'?
> extension?
Feature.                          -- gefunden in de.org.ccc