httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] "Little Girl Lost" still needs some serious help/Apache Problems
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:05:30 GMT
* Martin Hudec wrote:

> She can write as long as she wish, if it helps to describe her problem.

Exactly. All said at this point. It doesn't help to post the same stuff
again and again and again and repeat it in every reply.

<snip>

> And if you are just thinking that you will do something with your arrogant
> attitude, then you will just end up with NO HELP available, when you will
> need it the most.

arrogant? attitude? Can you really extract such things from my mails? If
so, please quote it and point your finger exactly on what you mean.

> h.a.n.d.

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker