httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adam Moffett <adaml...@clarityconnect.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Image files not getting through (Update)
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:59:02 GMT
Maybe:

AddHandler break-everything .jpg .gif

:P

But seriously, you could prove it is or isn't the config file one way
or the other by copying the one from the other server.  I'm not much
of an expert on much of anything, but I question the likelihood of
there being a directive you could stick in the apache config that
would make it transfer part of a certain type of file and then stop.

One other thing just occurred to me, I once had a workstation that
wouldn't download any images off the web.  I pulled my hair out over
it for awhile, reinstalled Windows on the damn thing, and then
finally fixed it by replacing the NIC.  I'm no electrical engineer,
so I don't know what could possibly go wrong with a NIC that would
make the machine unable to download certain types of files.....but it
apparently can happen.