httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adam Moffett <adaml...@clarityconnect.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Access control to certain websites
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:03:16 GMT
I'm not entirely sure.  I think Internet Explorer won't prompt for
the password again if I open multiple windows...but I think it just
resends the name and password automatically.  Different browsers
might behave differently in that regard.

There are other authentication schemes that I haven't used, but I'm
not sure how  (or if) you can set persistent credentials.