httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adam Moffett <adaml...@clarityconnect.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] clustering
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:24:00 GMT
Buy a load balancer.

Or there is also general purpose load balancing software, I looked at
this stuff a year or two ago, but I recall there being a Linux Kernel
module that would do load balancing, as well as a Daemon.  I don't
remember what they were called or anything...but just do a google
search for "[your platform] load balancing".  I'm sure you'll find
something.