httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Image display + javascript issue.
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:00:10 GMT

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Nicholas Payne-Roberts wrote:
> Just to re-iterate what i said before: i started out with 2.0.45/44/42/41
> with various configured builds, all of which ended up producing the same
> result; not outputting any images/css/html/js but DID (when compiled) output
> php pages with any images imbeded! So i stepped back and back in versions
> untill i reached 2.0.40 which outputted all but js.
>
> Also, not sure if this has anything to do with whats happening here, but
> when my error_log is set to debug, my log fills with the following [info]:
> (22)Invalid argument: core_output_filter: writing data to the network

Ahhh, the fact that dynamic content worked but static didn't should have
tipped us off.

Let me take a guess: you are serving off nfs/smb/some other non-standard
file-system?  If so, you need to see the EnableSendFile (and perhaps
EnableMMAP) directives.  (Actually, even if you are on a standard
file-system, I'd try those directives.)

Joshua.