httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] AddOutputFilter
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:19:43 GMT

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, António Rafael Paiva wrote:
> But in my configuration i have
>
> AddOutputFilter LAYOUT html
>
> so that *.html (only :-( ) pages are served. I have tried
> SetOutputFilter but then i couldn't open images.
>
> How do i set this to all types of pages?
> Can this be done to proxied pages?

I think you need to be a little more specific about what you mean by
"pages".  Certainly you don't want the filter working on
gif/jpeg/pdf/doc/ps/etc.  Do you mean you want it to work on all files
with type text/html?  If so, see AddOutputFilterByType.

I'm not really an expert on using output filters with proxy, but I suspect
it will work.  You might need to put the directives inside a <Proxy *>
block.

Joshua.