httpd-users mailing list archives

From geb...@ameritech.net
Subject RE: [users@httpd] File Corruption
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 00:57:48 GMT

Okay, from your answer, I have to assume that you didn't run any tests,
that you only know something's broke.  Randy, you're going to need some
way to compare the original (exe) file with the downloaded version of
it.  There's several places where the corruption can occur.  Without
some kind of test (a way to compare the contents of two files), you're
going to be doing a lot of guessing.

Best luck,
ken