httpd-users mailing list archives

From animesh bansriyar <anim...@neolinuxsolutions.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Running Apache on Windows ME fails
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:13:00 GMT

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Either apply the patch that was available with this version or, even
> better, use 2.0.45.

I was trying to use apache-2.0.44 without the win 32 patch.
I will try using apache-2.0.45 and see if it works.

ONe more thing I wanted to ask is that whether I would be able to use
apache-2.0.45 on WIN ME without any problem. I have heard that the apache,
php and mysql run as services in windows enviornment and win 2000/NT has
support for this feature and win 9x/Me doesn't have. So, how do I go about
running a mixture of apache+PHP+MySQL on Win Me.

Bear with me if this is not the correct question for this list.
Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Animesh
Animesh Bansriyar, Chief Consultant