httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Justin M." <glowe...@jackmoves.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] AllowOverride behaving weird
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 06:30:28 GMT
Yes it does have the right permissions:
drwxr-xr-x   42 glowecon www          4096 Mar 27 17:49 httpd

The server has been running fine for almost 3 years in this configuration.
Up until the glibc update. Something is not right and I'm pretty certain
it's not my Apache or the configuration. Any other ideas? Thanks for the
help too..

Justin