httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Eror <n...@baremetal.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Confused
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:58:27 GMT

Hi Richard,

<--snip-->

> out which part to change so that /home/user will be selected.  Can
> anyone give me a simple beginners guide to this without too many
> words ?  As I say the docs and other related support are brilliant
> but I'm stuck on this part of it.

DocumentRoot (should be "/home/user" for you )

# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.

Regards,
Nathan

--
-- support@baremetal.com -- http://baremetal.com/support.html --