httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Fetch <ife...@cs.du.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] layout patch for httpd-2.0.45
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:37:16 GMT
Hello all,
   I'm having difficulty using layouts in HTTPD 2.0.45 under Solaris 9.0
(Generic_112233-02).  I've downloaded httpd-2.0.45.tar.gz, extracted the
source, changed into the source directory, ran patch -p0
<path-to-layout.patch, then run ./buildconf (I've got autoconf 2.57 and
libtool 1.4, this seems to rebuild configure ok), then attempt to compile
using a custom layout (which I added to the config.layout file) which
gives me:
checking for chosen layout... CompSci
<snip>
Configuring APR library
Platform: sparc-sun-solaris2.9
checking for working mkdir -p... yes
APR Version: 0.9.3
** Error: unable to find layout CompSci
configure failed for srclib/apr

I haven't gotten to try this on any other platform so I'm not sure whether
this is something I'm missing, or a platform specific issue at htis point
(or something with my setup).  Does anyone have any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks for your time,
Ivan Fetch.