httpd-users mailing list archives

From Colin.Sle...@transwareplc.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] "Little Girl Lost" still needs some serious help/Apache Problems
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 13:54:54 GMT

I have to say I do agree with the guru himself , but Andre needs to take a
chill pill with the mail size problem  he could have picked a more arguable
moral high than that. It makes better reading than the stuff I usually get
in the mailing list . I personally think that there is enough war going on
in the world without you guy's starting as well :-)

Regards
Colin

                      "Boyle Owen"

                      <Owen.Boyle@swx.c        To:       <users@httpd.apache.org>

                      om>                      cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: [users@httpd] "Little Girl Lost"
still needs some serious help/Apache
                      09/04/2003 14:43          Problems

                      Please respond to

                      users

I have to say that's pretty hypocritical. You started out by plaintively
whining about being "Little Girl Lost" and then you accuse the other guy
of sexism?

It cuts both ways, sister!

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

PS Congratulations! This is the most exciting thread we've had in weeks!

views of the sender's company.