httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dolo" <dolo...@yahoo.es>
Subject [users@httpd] Database problem
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:13:56 GMT
Hi!
I have Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 4.1.24 installed on Windows 2000 Server. And I
have a Web Application running on Tomcat (HTML and JSP files are placed in
Tomcat respective folder). JSP files have to retrieve data from a MS Access
2000 database (it's on a different machine), but an error message is shown
when trying to get the data:

"[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] '(unknown)' is not a valid path.
Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected
to the server on which the file resides."

This application works perfectly when running on IIS & Tomcat, so I think it
might be an Apache problem. Everything remains the same, except that I moved
from IIS to Apache. I´m using the same System DSN to access the database.
Any idea of why database can't be reached?

Thanks,
Dolores