httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dolo" <dolo...@yahoo.es>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Database problem
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:53:01 GMT
I finally found the solution! The problem was about privileges not given to
Apache (I have it as a Windows Service). I was trying to access network
resources (database) without the respective privilege. If someone is
interested, here is the documentation:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/platform/windows.html#winsvc

-----Original Message-----
From: Dolo [mailto:dologij@yahoo.es]
Sent: Friday, 04 April, 2003 15:14
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Database problem

No problem in showing you the JSP code, but it works with IIS & Tomcat
(that´s why I think the problem is with Apache):

<%@ page info="User Login"
	errorPage ="errorLogin.jsp"
%>
<%! String urldb = "jdbc:odbc:DSNUserData";
    /*    More code here    */
%>
<head>
<TITLE>User Login</TITLE>
<jsp:useBean id="BeanDB" class="sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet"
scope="session">
<%
  // initialize our CachedRowSet bean
  BeanDB.setUsername("");
  BeanDB.setPassword("");
  BeanDB.setUrl(urldb);
  // some drivers require this
  //  BeanDB.setTableName("user");
%>
</jsp:useBean>

</head>

<%
    userID = request.getParameter("userID");
    psw = request.getParameter("psw");
    if ( (userID != null) && (psw != null) && (!userID.equals("")) &&
(!psw.equals("")) ) {

	String strSql = "SELECT NAME, PASSWORD FROM USER WHERE USERCODE LIKE '" +
userID +"'";
        BeanDB.setCommand(strSql);
        BeanDB.execute();
        BeanDB.beforeFirst();