httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Grace Batumbya" <gracebatum...@mbw.co.ug>
Subject [users@httpd] Pictures on webpage
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:53:17 GMT
Hi,
I have designed a page but when i view it away from my linux machine,
i get a web page without any pictures.
Help me to change this so that pictures can be viewed on the internet.
thanks.
This communication contains information intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, retention, disclosure, copying,
or other distribution of this communication or taking any action on its
contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify us immediately and delete this message without reading,
copying or forwarding it to anyone.