httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sadananda B Rai" <s...@zeomega.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] File Size Limit
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:51:50 GMT
Thax,
    I am running Redhat Linux 7.2 and apache version apache-1.3.27-1.7.2.
Let me know if any more details.
Rai

-----Original Message-----
From: Wes Hegge [mailto:whegge@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:13 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] File Size Limit

Rai,

You did not give a whole lot of info on your setup.  Like what OS are
running or what version of Apache.  But I had a similar problem with
Apache 2.0.40 on RedHat 8.0 and PHP.  What I had to change was the
php.conf file located in /etc/httpd/conf.d.  The directive
LimitRequestBody was set at 512k, once I upped the byte size everything
started working.  Hope this helps if not give a more info on your setup.

Wes