httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sadananda B Rai" <s...@zeomega.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache params
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 05:55:08 GMT
Hello All,
    I am using apache 2.0.44 on Redhat 8 where I have hosted 10 different
sites which is serving zope using ProxyPASS & Proxyreverse in VirtualHost.
Is there a certain server config param for apache that will allow one to
turn off the server params to go out on responses to head requests. I want
to set this to false, than apache will not transmit the version , operating
system (ie linux)to anonymous requests from the web. Any help will be
appreciated and thax in advance.

Rai