httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sadananda B Rai" <s...@zeomega.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] File Size Limit
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 05:00:06 GMT
I have this in the middle of the httpd.conf file      LimitRequestBody
209715200

      I am running 10 sites on same httpd.conf using VirtualHost. None of
this sites supports more than 1MB file upload. I can do directly to the zope
without any problem. As it's an urgent requirement plz sombody help me on
this as the earliest, Hope not taking any of ur time.
Thax
Rai
-----Original Message-----
From: Wes Hegge [mailto:whegge@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 10:11 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] File Size Limit

Rai,

Sorry, not sure if I can help much more.  I do not have a system that
matches your configuration and I am still new to Apache.  If you wish to
send me your conf file offline I will be more than happy to look through
it.  I would suspect either a directive that is not set high enough,
like the LimitRequestBody; or a directive that is not set so it is using
a default.

Does anyone else have a suggestion?

Wes
SignalBlast.Com, Inc.