httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Payne-Roberts" <nickpaynerobe...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] image display problem + javascript alias issue.
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:08:28 GMT
Does anybody know why certain images on my site won't display, even though
images with the same settings next to them will? I have done  chmod 755 /
chgrp & chown -R to all of /var/www/.
I have also seen the images in their path from within a web-admin tool for
my VE, so I know that they are not corrupt.

2nd problem: I have setup an Alias for a javascript directory, but scripts
arn't loading at all (used to load before I upgraded).

Here are the details of what I have configured within my httpd.conf:

Alias /js/ "/var/www/js/"

<Directory "/var/www/js">
    AllowOverride None
    Options All
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

My error_log (set to warn) reports 200 of each .js that is requested, even
though when you attempt to use any of the scripts, they won't run.
Did i miss-compile my apache, missing a java-function??

I am running Apache 2.0.40 & PHP-4.3.1, running on a VE which has
RedHat-7.1p12.

P.S. I would be running 2.0.45 but I found that no images, css, scripts or
even htmls would output to the client except php, from build 2.0.41 and
upwards.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help.