httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Payne-Roberts" <nickpaynerobe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] server not outputing most mime types
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:01:36 GMT
Ok, i mistakenly stated 2.0.* to 2.0.45 of Apache, but i have just (first
time in days) seen images and html etc. using 2.0.40. So im going to look
into what updates where made between 2.0.40 & 2.0.42.. must be something
from within that update period.

Feels good to finaly working towards a resolve :D hehe