httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark -----" <mark_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] my apache wont start - dhcppc1 is not a dns name, I want to change it...
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:26:44 GMT

Hey everyone when I try to start apache It tells my that dhcppc1 is not a
valid IPV4 adress.  Which is fine of course, besides the fact that with this
little error apache is not starting!!!! I want to tell it to use
192.168.1.106 or 127.0.0.1 not dhcppc1, would I be able to fix this in the
/usr/hosts file ???? All that is in there right now is this....
<b>
127.0.0.1		localhost.localdomain localhost
</b>

I'd greatly apreciate any comments or advice

-Mark