httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] I want to set up my apache-ssl
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:15:58 GMT

There is a whole lot more to SSL than switching on a few extra
directives.. Even if you had a working SSL config, you need many more
things set up on your system before it would work (OpenSSL libs,
certificates, etc.)

extension module (http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_ssl.html) so
look there. Apache 1.3 you have to download mod_ssl
(http://www.modssl.org/) or go with Apache-SSL
(http://www.apache-ssl.org/)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle