httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] custom error messages are not working right
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 12:03:32 GMT

ErrorDocument takes a local url-path as its argument. This means that
apache will send the browser a redirect to this URL on the same server.
So if your server is called http://your-server/, then the browser will
request:

	http://your-server/errors/unauthorized.php

Obviously, this URL has to work for ErrorDocument to work...
Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>My script works fine except the custom messages/errors part.
>
>tnx for the help and will be looking for other answers in the
>mean time..

views of the sender's company.