httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Hari Om" <hari...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Displays' TXT files
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:25:34 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I have a Web Application written in Java Servlets and JSP using Apache
1.3.26, JBoss + Tomcat as Web/App Server.

One of my Servlets has a link to a dynamically created (on the fly) a ASCII
TXT file named "bombay.kit" What I want is that when a USer cliks that LINK,
it should OPEN a DIALOG BOX alooiwng User to Save that file on his/gher
harddisk... BUT in my case, when I click the file...it is DISPLAYING it on
to browser....

Can anyone tell how to achieve that....

THANKS!