httpd-users mailing list archives

From ASC - Ronald Roeleveld <r.roelev...@ascinternational.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache cannot start anymore
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 07:46:50 GMT
Hey jeremy,

I tried what you suggested but with nu luck..:(
I also tried doing a find / -name protocols.db, and a locate protocols.db
with also no luck.
I will try to get an answer on this on the debian mailinglist..:)

Thanks a lot, Ronald.

** Disclaimer please read **

The information contained in this E-mail and its attachments is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
of the contents of this E-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. ASC International is neither liable for the proper nor
complete transmission of the information contained in this E-mail and any
attachments nor for any delay in its receipt. If received in error, please
contact ASC International quoting the name of the sender and the addressee
and then delete it from your system. Please note that ASC International does
not accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to
scan the E-mail and attachments (if any). We reserve the right to monitor
and record e-mail messages sent to and from this address for the purposes of
investigating or detecting any unauthorized use of its system and ensuring
its effective operation.