httpd-users mailing list archives

From ASC - Ronald Roeleveld <r.roelev...@ascinternational.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache cannot start anymore
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:17:31 GMT
Iam looking at: /var/log/apache/error.log
ErrorLog directive is also set to: /var/log/apache/error.log

There is a file, but the file is completely empty, this was done by me
yesterday because there where about 70.000 lines of garbage after the
attack.

User is set to www-data, which has always worked. Iam also trying to start
apache as SU.

	 cd path-to-apache/bin
	./httpd -X -f <path-to-config-file>

I've tried searching for the httpd (locate httpd) but I cannot find this
one. I also have no idea where to look for the apache/bin directory. :(

Iam running Debian Sid, and the latest unstable version of apache.

Regards, Ronald.