httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eddy.COLL...@cec.eu.int
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ldap-authorization with Apache 2.0.44 on Win2k
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:30:34 GMT
My tip would be : "go to 2.0.45"...

I experienced the same problem on Win32... Although I had it running on
Solaris machines fine.

The 2.0.45 fixed the problem.

The 2.0.44 had a libraries problem, try a dependency walker to find out
more.

Uh... And don't forget that you need to load the two modules : mod_ldap and
mod_auth_ldap.

ECB

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathias Alt [mailto:alt76@gmx.de]

Hello,

I want to control the access of browsing users via authorization against a
LDAP-Server on Novell NetWare6 using the Apache 2.0.44 binary release on a
Windows 2000 machine.

I tried out a lot of different configurations but it doesn't work.

Is it possible at all to use the ldap-authorization with the Windows binary
release?

I load the module auth_ldap_module and added the following instructions

(snip)

When I want to go to http://localhost/todo/index.html I get a small Window
with the title Programm Error :

<Apache.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will
need to restart the program.

An error log is being created.>