httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kapil Sharma" <kapil.sha...@microgen.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] apache 2
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:38:54 GMT
Hi Guys,
I have couple of questions regarding apache 2 on Redhat Linux

1: I have got a reverse proxy server with apache 1.3 and clients can only
access this server. This apache 1.3 server requests data from internal
server running the real application. Is it ok to configure the internal
server with apache 2?

2: Can anyone send me a sample configuration for apache 2 on linux?

Thanks
kapil

This message was virus checked by e:)scan on leaving Microgen's network

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this e-mail, please contact
the sender or postmaster@microgen.co.uk

Microgen Information Management Solutions

http://www.microgen.co.uk