httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Ritchie <J...@pri.com.au>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] "Little Girl Lost" still needs some serious hel p/Apache Problems
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 03:08:07 GMT
Which version of Apache? We are currently running on 1.32.x both on our test
boxes and l think our hosted sites. Am trying to gear our host into
upgrading to MySQL 4.0 as apparently it utilises row locking now which
should benefit all board founders.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ms. Vera O Newman [mailto:m.mynix@verizon.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 April 2003 12:25 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] "Little Girl Lost" still needs some serious
help/Apache Problems

Well hun....I haven't fixed it..  I am still having problems as you can tell
:)

Anywhoo I am serving this off my PC.... ( which is a piece of junk *sigh*)

Do you happen to know were i can find these lists you speak about...?

*Also how did you find the install of phpBB on your Windows server, need to
install one for specific software that our board (invision) is promoting,
and have found a version for phpBB.*

I am not sure what your asking Hun, are you asking were i found the file to
install the baord...... ( http://www.phpbb.com)  for windows?