httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Ritchie <J...@pri.com.au>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] URGENT: Form submission
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:02:00 GMT
Hopeless advertising pitch :)

Try www.galahtech.com we have a php forum with some php gurus ready and
willing to answer questions. Membership and resources are free.

Cheers.
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Boyle Owen [mailto:Owen.Boyle@swx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 April 2003 11:28 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] URGENT: Form submission

This is really a question about PHP. I don't know the answer, but are
you sure you can simply get the value of a CGI parameter by sticking a
"$" in front of its name?

In CGI using perl, you'd have to do something like:

	use CGI;
	my $cgi = new CGI;
	my $choose_submit = $cgi->param("choose_submit");

Don't you need anything similar in PHP? Try posting on a PHP list..

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.