httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Gallen <ggal...@slackinc.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Image files not getting through (Update)
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 21:21:29 GMT
I've upgraded to 1.3.27 now, and it still does the same thing.
Won't give up an image, but the system running 1.3.14 does

Both use the same firewall's and routing, just one is over port 80
and the other port 8080.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, I needed that.

Any Ideas at all on what in the configuration file could do this?
anything at this point is open. I'm not using PHP or ASP, just
HTML and CGI (PERL). But in this case, I'm directly attempting to
get an image file by URL and image name.

Logs don't show anything wrong.

George