httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael D. Peters" <eccent...@Lazarusalliance.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apachectl startssl fails?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:04:49 GMT
I am not sure if this is an OpenSSL or Apache issue.

# ./apachectl startssl
Apache/2.0.45 mod_ssl/2.0.45 (Pass Phrase Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide us with the pass phrases.

Server newoutlook.lazarusalliance.com:443 (RSA)
Enter pass phrase:
Ok: Pass Phrase Dialog successful.
#

Apache does not start with ssl. I can get the normal "./apachectl start" to
work just fine. I imagine there is a configuration option with Apache that I have set up
wrong?

If anyone could shed some light, I would appreciate it.

Best regards,

Michael D. Peters