httpd-users mailing list archives

From batrist...@mediageneral.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: Question about start up script
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:23:21 GMT
HI Laurent,
I think I've answered all of your questions - they are listed below

Thanks,
Bobbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurent Blume [mailto:laurent.blume@infores.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 9:03 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Re: Question about start up script

As I may have missed some of your posts, can you detail again your
current configuration, concerning your Apache version, and how you
installed it, source, package, etc ?
This is all running on a Solaris 9 box

I got apache-1.3.27-sol9-sparc-local package from sunfreeware that I
installed - it's suppose to have apache with ssl installed - guess not
I also have openssl-0.9.6i-sol9-sparc-local package from sunfreeware
installed

Could you please post the output of:
./httpd -l
# httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c
suexec: disabled; invalid wrapper /usr/local/apache/bin/suexec
#
and
ls <your apache dir here>/modules (for Apache 2)
or
ls <your apache dir here>/libexec (for Apache 1.3)- it's located here