httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kaplan, Andrew H." <AHKAP...@PARTNERS.ORG>
Subject [users@httpd] Setting Up Alias to a Windows 2000 Server
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:50:13 GMT
Hi there,

I have Apache 2.0.45 running on a Mandrake Linux 9.0 system. I am going through
the process of setting up alias for
the directories I want to have accessible via the server. The entry shown below
was what has been added to the httpd.conf
file:

Alias /UNIX/ "/mnt/ahk/Unix Notes"

<Directory "/mnt/ahk/Unix Notes">
	Options Indexes MultiViews
	AllowOverride None
	Order allow,deny
	Allow from all
</Directory>

When I go to the webserver/UNIX/ link, I am able to see the directories.
However, when I click on a directory, I get a

NOT FOUND - The requested URL /UNIX/directory name/ was not found on this
server.

What further steps must I take to correct this problem.