httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] A bug in the source code Apache 2.0.45 ?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 05:15:25 GMT
At 07:42 AM 4/2/2003, you wrote:
>It seems that a debug condition should be added before
>Line 133 of "srclib\apr-iconv\build\modules.mk.win"
>   $(SILENT)copy $(OUTPUT_DIR)\*.pdb "$(INSTALL_DIR)" < <<
>
>The debug condition in 2.0.44 is as following,
>!IF "$(BUILD_MODE)" == "debug" || "$(BUILD_MODE)" == "Debug"

Logical observation, but you would be wrong.

We always build .pdb files (if you refer to the cflags and link flags)
so that we create debugable, crash-dumpable and diagnosable
binary released.  Yes - this is a change from .44.

Now, what is your real problem that you have observed so we can help?

Bill