httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy D. Weiss" <jdwe...@chanweiss.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] prefork.c compile error (Apache 2.0.45)
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 17:19:58 GMT
At 06:00 PM 04/02/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>My system is a somewhat-heavily modified debian-3.0 installation, running
>the 2.4.20 kernel.
>
>Everything compiles fine, until it gets to the prefork.c file (in
>server/mpm/prefork).  At that point, it spits out:

And in the 'stupid errors' category:  It turns out, I had an old 2.0.39
install, with it's include files symlinked to /usr/local/include.  The
build of 2.0.45 found THOSE before it found it's OWN, thus the errors.

I shall now go away, and sooth my bruised ego (I can't BELIEVE I didn't
catch that!)

==Jeremy