httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ken Loomis <kloo...@it-resources.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Can't link to Apache 1.3 RH 7.2
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:46:03 GMT
Hello:

I cannot connect to a new install of Apache 1.3 under RH Linux 7.2.
I have previously set up successful Apache servers under Win32 and Debian
Progeny.  Bus this one doesn't work. 've tried a bunch of stuff.

I have a cable modem connected to a LinkSys Cable Modem Router running the
LAN. I can reach my directory index page using http://localhost on the
local machine, but I cannot reach it from other machines.   I get no info
log messages for Apache or for OpenSSL. I do get successful info log
messages indicating a successful startup of Apache and OpenSSL.

How can I approach debugging this?

Thanks,

Ken Loomis