httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey.W.Halsted" <geoffrey.w.hals...@orcmacro.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HUGE Data Elements
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:25:00 GMT
I guess it depends on how many users you are going to have.

I will still argue for writing to the database inbetween pages.  If you
use a connection pool to handle your database connections the over head
might be acceptable for you.  If you need more info on connection pools
try here: http://www.javaexchange.com/