httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ezra <e...@acedsl.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] start up errors usingmod_auth_pgsql-2.0.1
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:42:53 GMT
Hello all:

			The problem has been solved. The solution is as follows:   Try adding
/usr/local/pgsql/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf and then running ldconfig

Now reasoning behind this is: Well, the /etc/ld.so.conf file maintains a
list of default library paths, so apache was looking for the modules in
the list that was in there.  Running ldconfig just updated the list of
directories so that the system knew to check
that directory too.

One of the Gurus(I don't think it is approprite I mention his name) from
NYLUG helped me with this.  I thought I'd share it with all of you.

Thank You
Ezra Taylor