httpd-users mailing list archives

From "P.Rajeshwar" <rajeshw...@india.adventnet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with Rotatelogs in Linux Platform
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 07:04:46 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem in rotating the Apache's access logs. I made the
following configuration in the httpd.conf file

CustomLog "|bin/rotatelogs logs/access 86400" common

But I could not get the access.nnnn file in the logs directory.

Should I need to do any additional configuration for rotating the logs?
(or)
Should I need to do any specfic configuration during Apache Installation?

Please help me in this regard. Iam using Apache 2.0.40 in Linux paltform.

Regards,
Rajesh