httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ezra <e...@acedsl.com>
Subject [users@httpd] start up errors usingmod_auth_pgsql-2.0.1
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:22:17 GMT
Hello all:
                         I installed mod_auth_pgsql-2.0.1 as a DSO
successfuly, but when I try to start apache(apachectl -k start) I
receive the error:

Syntax error on line 265 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/mod_auth_pgsql.so into server: libpq.so.3:

I think my Makefile is not correct for the linux distro I'm using(RedHat
7.2)

My Makefile is as follows:

APACHE2_HOME=/usr/local/apache2
PGSQL_LIB=/usr/local/pgsql/lib
PGSQL_INCLUDE=/usr/local/pgsql/include

shared:
        ${APACHE2_HOME}/bin/apxs  -i -a -c -I ${PGSQL_INCLUDE} -L
${PGSQL_LIB} -lpq mod_auth_pgsql.c

indent:
        indent -kr -ts4 mod_auth_pgsql.c

clean:
        rm -rf .libs/ *.la *.o *.lo *.slo *~

NOTE:  Apache config file is in:
    /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
              Apache libs are located:
         /usr/lib/apache/
              Apache source directory:
     /usr/httpd-2.0.45
              PostGresql installed using default directories
 /usr/local/pgsql   /usr/local/pgsql/lib   /usr/local/pgsql/include

The file libpq.so.3 does exists and is located in /usr/local/pgsql/lib

I can't think of anything else right now.  If you need more info let me
know.

Thank You
Ezra Taylor