httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Blume <laurent.bl...@infores.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 32 bit GCC or 64 bit GCC
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:12:24 GMT
Short answer is, it depends on your OS.

It *should* compile with both, but since most systems are still 32 bit
anyway, that is the most "normal" way to compile Apache.

I've met some problems with 64 bit compilation on HP-UX (system bug, not
Apache's).

Now, back to your particular problem, it just seems that you've got some
system headers missing, so you need to check your install, and find why
those are not there.
Not particularly linked to 32/64 bit compiling :-)

Laurent

--
   IRI-Secodip                  www.infores.com
   4, rue André Derain          mailto:laurent.blume@infores.com