httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Blume <laurent.bl...@infores.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to turn on PHP? - Solaris 9
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:27:15 GMT
Peters, Michael D. wrote:
> I built PHP using the configure --with-mysql
> --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl
> --with-xml --with-gettext --with-imap --with-ldap
>
> This is what I know for sure:
>
> # /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -l
> Compiled in modules:
>   core.c
[snip]
>   mod_so.c
> #
> I have these entries in my httpd.conf file:
>
> LoadModule php4_module /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp4.so
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .html .htm
> DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.html.var index.htm
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion that might solve this?

Just an idea, maybe it would help to build Apache with shared modules only.
I don't know if it is possible to add a shared PHP module to a
statically built Apache (never tried it myself, I always do everything
shared).

Also, just in case, I take it you checked that the libphp4.so file is in
the right directory ?

Laurent
--
   IRI-Secodip                  www.infores.com