httpd-users mailing list archives

From Xerophyte Penta <x...@linuxnetworkcare.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Where would I be able to get very good qualified training in Administering Apache?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 05:44:07 GMT
Ezra wrote:

> Hello Charlie:
>                                                      Your best move
> would be to purchase some books and use this user group to learn
> Apache.  Most class out there cost thousands of dollars for
> information you could have learned on you own.  I wish you the best.
>

> Ezra Taylor
>                       Charlie Smith wrote:
>
>> Where would I be able to get very good qualified training in
>> Administering Apache?
>> Good security protocols for ssl, installation procedures for ssl,
>> etc.  Recommendations for
>> bit settings on files inside and outside of the web site, how to
>> catch and flag areas that
>> need attention before going live outside a firewall?
>>
>> Charlie Smith
>> 3/29/03

>> This message may contain confidential information, and is intended
>> only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.

I would say, join with some hosting company as Sysadmin and offer them
free service. you can find so   many hosting company posting
http://www.webhostingtalk.com. Join with someone and start troubleshoot
thier issues. apache. Error trust me its best trainging you can ever get.
regards

--
-------
Xerophyte