httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <ruixian....@pp.inet.fi>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Forbidden Error on User Dir (Ref: Dreamweaver FTP)
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 19:52:46 GMT

Manu Kits wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am using APache 1.3.26 on IBM AIX System.
>
> I am using Dreamweaver to connect to REMOTE Site(my Server) for STATIC
> HTML Pages. When I publish them in Dreamweaver and then PUT those
> files on Server (via Dreamweaver FTP) it gives rights rw-r----- to
> those file and so later when I check in browser it shows Access
> denied....

I don't know Dreamweaver FTP. But, my own FTP client can set the file
permission whatever I want. Please check your documentation for
Dreamweaver FTP to see if you can find any such option.

BTW, this is not Apache server anymore :-)

Best

Bao

PS: As all others have said the good reason, please don't send me
private email :-)