httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Blume <laurent.bl...@infores.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Tomcat connectors for Apache 2 / Win32
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:57:17 GMT
Hello,

I'm in need of the mod_jk2 connector binary for current versions of Apache.
The only one I found on Apache website is a version that states "for
Apache 2.0.43 only".
Since so many bugs have been fixed for the Win32 platform, I'd very much
like to upgrade to Apache 2.0.45.

Anybody knows where to find _official_ recent binaries (if they exist)
or detailed documentation on how to build it on Windows ?

Thanks in advance!

Laurent
--
   IRI-Secodip                  www.infores.com