httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Invalid command 'SSLEngine' - REPOST Please Help
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 04:23:22 GMT
Hi,

well, you don't have the SSL module installed or loaded. You should have
something in httpd.conf with LoadModule and mod_ssl.

Jurgen

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:29:07 -0500
"vernon" <vernon@comp-wiz.com> wrote:

> I posted this before and got no response. I need to figure this out as
I > need to create an SSL page. Some one please help.

> I have done some searching on this and can't seem to find much that
pertains > to my issue. I have SSL installed and it is working on the
default test > pages, but when I add a new virtual server with SSL I get
the following > error when trying to restart Apache:

> Syntax error on line 2117 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
> Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
module not > included in the server configuration