httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jimmy McDonald <...@bsdshell.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_ext_filter question
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:34:19 GMT
I can't do that.
I don't have an open source version of apache.
My company does not allow open source applications
to be used for production. I convinced them to purchase
apache through www.covalent.net

The open source piece as availabe is not the problem in
as much as the company requires that all applications have
vendor support and that the applications are certified by
the vendor to work with other applications.

Covalent distibutes a compiled version of the
application with DSO support enabled. They also
have a lot of custom modules that replace the
standard open source modules.

So, Covalent comes with a bunch of modules available
but mod_ext_filter is not one of them and the only way
I can implement it is to get mod_ext_filter.so or
to compile it somehow.

Jimmy