httpd-users mailing list archives

From "vernon" <ver...@comp-wiz.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Invalid command 'SSLEngine' - REPOST Please Help
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:29:07 GMT
I posted this before and got no response. I need to figure this out as I
need to create an SSL page. Some one please help.

I have done some searching on this and can't seem to find much that pertains
to my issue. I have SSL installed and it is working on the default test
pages, but when I add a new virtual server with SSL I get the following
error when trying to restart Apache:

Syntax error on line 2117 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

Obviously it is working if it works on the test pages, no? Anyone?

Thanks